Monday, February 23, 2009

The last two weeks have been an adventure at our house.... First I went to costco with B. and he lost his squirt turtle his aunt bought him from Disney land. He kicked it out of his carseat and literally in less than a minute it was gone for good. I was running around everywhere looking for it. So I ordered him a replacement wich is bigger, but you can see how happy B. was to have squirt back!
Next B. got really sick with croup me and Dave took him to the Dr. and ER 6 times in the last week and half . It was really scary to have him be so sick. He was so fussy and I literally didnt sleep for 4 days straight. He got two steroid shots and some syrup he never should of been perscribed, my Dr was shocked and threw it away. Good thing I only gave it to him 2x cuz he had a wierd reaction. Lesson learned no more letting people hold B. with out washing their hands, and then telling us they havent been feeling good all day. It cost us at least a couple of hundred dollars, but worth every penny though to make sure B. is healthy. He is now doing much better, thank goodness! Last and most exciting B. put his binky in his mouth by himself and rolled over. B. is getting so big it so fun to watch him grow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mackenzi said...

That's so scary! It's no fun when your baby gets sick. :( We definitely need to get together, just call us when you guys are up for it.

Stacy said...

He is so cute! I know that I would be very cautious with my baby on who holds em. I am a germ freak at times. You do have to be careful because the germs go around. Good luck with everything. I know you are such a good mother. I am secretly jealous.

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

That is so sad he was sick! It just breaks your heart to see them uncomfortable. I'm glad he is doing better!