Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been tagged! 8 THINGS ABOUT ME

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...
PS these 8 items in each category don't have to be in order.

8 FAVORITE MOVIES AND TV SHOWS
1. Twilight
2. Marie Antoinette
3 Shakespeer in love
4.Gladiator
5.Blood Diamond
6. Office
7. Bachelor
8. design 2 sale

8 FAVORITE BOOKS
1 Twilight
2.New Moon
3.Breaking dawn
4.The Other Boleyn Girl (ENTIRE SERIES)
5. The secret Diary of Marie Antoinette
6. Rich DAD poor Dad
7. Meeting Amazing Grace
8. all Harry Potters

8 THINGS I DID TODAY
1. I was woken up by Dave
2. Called and cancelled all of my clients hair apptointments
3. Took Brandon to the Dr
4. Brandon has croup so they gave him a steroid shot
5. Came home tried to get B comfy
6. gave B a warm bath
7. cleaned the house
8. Dave came home and I made mahi mahi for dinner

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Brandon's smile
2. Dave's sweet kisses
3. California
4. Mexico
5. seeing my family
6. Take B walking outside in his stroller
7. spring!
8. Bear Lake!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Market Street
2.Texas Roadhouse
3. CPK
4. Thai Garden
5. Famous Daves
6. Cancun Cafe
7. Cafe Trio
8. Crown Burger

8 PEOPLE I TAG

SHAWN, KELL, HILLARY, SUZI, AMBER, KATIE, CARLY, JENNY

No comments: