Friday, February 17, 2012

February

Its a Boy! So I am so excited baby #2 will be another active Stringham boy!
I am due in June I cannot even imagine chasing after 2 kids! I can't wait to meet him, but also am ok if he is not coming for a little while! LOL!

Dave was so cute and took Brandon to the train show at the South Town Expo. I think Brandon thought he was in heaven since it is his #1 obsession! He is a good daddy!

I am excited to have a house full of boys so I can still be the Princess!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!!!! You make cute boys!

KanellFamily said...

We are so excited to have a new nephew!! Brandon is going to be the best big brother! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the upcoming addition to your cute family! :)

Marc said...

So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!