Saturday, September 24, 2011

6 YEARS!

Me and Dave went to Park City to celebrate our anniversary and the fall colors are amazing!
The best part of the night was looking out our hotel window and seeing a firework show literally right across the street!
I cannot believe that I have been married to my wonderful husband for 6 years! The day we were married I did not care if the cake fell, or any if any of the details we spent planning were absolutely perfect! I knew the most important detail was kneeling across the alter and being sealed to you, for all time and eternity! I am so blessed to have such an amazing man to share my life with! I am so happy that even though you were on a date... you knew you would regret it for the rest of your life if you did not meet me! I love you and I can't wait to see what our lives bring! You make me so happy I love you forever!

xoxo
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary Meggy!!!!

Mackenzi said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are such a cute couple!