Sunday, April 25, 2010

25










First Thank you to my friends for my Birthday dinner on Friday this week has been so fun being able to spend time with all my BFF's and Family!

25! I cannot believe the day has come that I am now 25! The things that I have learned within a quarter of a century! I had such a wonderful birthday I woke up to my favorite breakfast skeevers they are a puff waffle ball with home made syrup! A delight!!! Me and Dave went skiing up at snowbird and the snow was perfect just butter! After that we went and got a couple massage at the AVEDA salon at the S Jordan District. I honestly can say hands down they have the best massages in SLC! After that we went to my favorite little restaurant Ridizio Grill. I can not get enough of those LIME brazilian Lemonades! Seth and Jaci surprised me with a delicious turtle so BUNDT Cake! I seriously could not blow out my candles! LOL!


Today Dave's Family threw a little Birthday for me too! We had a yummy BBQ and cheese cake.
Dave's sweet family spoiled me with the cutest gifts!
Thank you to all of my family and friends for making my Birthday week so special! xoxo
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Burns Family said...

hey cute 25 year old girl! glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday and that I could be a part of it :) Happy Birthday!!!

Mackenzi said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had such an awesome birthday, you deserve it!! xoxo

kodyandsabrina said...

Happy Birthday! You looked super cute and Brandon did too :) Im glad you had a great birthday. We need to get together soon!