Monday, June 30, 2008

Our little bean!

This is mine and Meghan's first attempt at a blog,...so there will be no making fun of us! We decided to create a blog to help stay in touch with so many of you who live outside of Utah, namely Meghan's ENTIRE extended family!
Much has change in out life over these last few months. As many know, we are expecting a liitle boy in October! The due date we have been given is October 26th although I know Meghan is certain it will be a week early. It's amazing what wishful thinking will do! We have not decided on a name at this time and if this kids is luck he will have one by time he is born. I have to say, Meggie is the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen. She is now 24 weeks along looks like a little kangaroo!

On another note, we recently moved into a new home .We absolutely love the area! It's crossing over into Utah county, I know...there will be no redemption from that, but we really love our new home and the friends we have made. Meghan is excited that she has her OWN closet. And I am excited to finish a basement! We also have a little one year-old french bulldog named Tater. He is cross between a bat, a pig, and a dog so to speak. He loves to run away into other peoples houses and leaves presents for me to find in obscure corners. He thinks it's a game. Don't let the picture fool you...he can be quite devious!
So, thats the latest and greatest summary of what is going on in our lives. Once we get better at working this blog, we will post some more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...look at your cute house. It has been like 2 weeks since you last blogged. We need more pics!! :)

Mackenzi said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Meg, I want to see your cute little belly. We need to get together soon.

Er Bear said...

Okay... now that you have officially become bloggers, we are gonna need some prego pics and maybe even some pics of the inside of your new house (or maybe i will have to stop by and see it while im in town!). Did you ever figure out when you are going to have your shower? so glad you guys got a blog and we can keep in touch:)

Ryan said...

Hey that's great you have a blog now and we can stay in touch! I'm requesting some preggo pics asap! I'm sure you are adorable. I'm so excited for you guys and being a mom is so amazing..you will love it. By the way...I posted some pics of Gracie on our blog if you haven't seen them yet. Hope I see you soon, and make sure I'm invited to one of your showers :)

Stacy said...

Yeah! Now I can see what you are up to these days. I really want to see your belly too. I bet you are a cute Mommy to be! How exciting a little boy is on his way.

Richins Family said...

Megan!! Hey how are you! it's been forever :) i'd love to catch up! i have no idea if you check your blog but i thought i'd try :) hope you are doing great :)
love Carlee